Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thanks for the birthday wishes

Thanks a lot to my friends for celebrating my birthday with me....this year, i have an early celebration in UK...eventhough it is simple, but it memorable to me..thanks to my UK hsemates and friends. Wow, the moment my hsemate bring in the cake...i ask a such silly question," Who birthday is it?" My fren reply me :"you lah"...it's such a shock.. but i like it....thanks q very much.........!!

On the exact day, my gang of frens had brought me to a steamboat restaurant and treat me there...is a buffet style steamboat...!! then, we went to cissy's new hse..it's a nice hse ..we had to climb up to her hse....tired man...haha..her room is in 3rd floor...but it's nice...can exercised everyday!! we start up with our game...slap....play till gonna got heart attack...stay focus yo...it's fun...!! HAHAHA....thanks to all my friends....friendship forever....I Love U all.....

Thanks to all those who send me a wonderful SMS birthday message as well....thank q

3 comments:

lihyon said...

hmm...u din thx those wish u online??
T_T haha !!

kaixin said...

Oops..didn't i?
i m so sorry....i wan 2 grab this opportunities to thx u as well here....thanks for ur wonderful wishes...thank q very much.....and i love u......

lihyon said...

ahhhhh......so touch!! haha ^^
no la..cz u thr jz said sms ma! bt i din sms u...haha!!fool fool ard only =p