Monday, September 29, 2008

量地官

My mum start realizing that i very free @ home...ask me to start study for my coming december exam...to me, for such an early revision may not useful to me..sigh...it really make me frustrated..i really dunno what should i do in this moment...sigh..sigh....what i can do now, may only keep sighing...sigh...!!! Btw, i still miz UK a lot...even though while i m there, myself did not realize that i quite enjoying with the life there especially the weather. I got to know a lot of friends and i can't imagine the first day i m there without knowing anyone except Joe. Thru Joe, i got to know my great housemates and i really feel happy to know them. I really enjoy the 3months period in staying under one roof with them. The most funniest thing is we had been sitting in the same lecture hall for almost 4 years but we only know each other in UK. It just like what ChiaChia said to me: "在读tarc了将久,没想过可以跟我坐在同一个桌子吃早餐" Really funny but it meaningful...haha...I love u guyz....

No comments: