Saturday, June 6, 2009

Turning point of life..

Exam ended...arrival of the release of exam's result day..graduation ended...it cum to an end to my student life cycle ...its ended!!!

A new turning point arised in my life cycle, the exposure of myself to community....social life, start to send out resume..letter by letter..day and day pass..waiting for reply.....interview by interview..and reach to an acceptance!!

Once accepted, the start of my working life. Currently, my working life still at the introduction stage, still a lot of thg that need to be learn and it.................still progressing...................................

It's part of our life.......JOURNEY OF LIFE.......................

1 comment:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Kai Xin, i never knew u got blog. Hahaha..Anyway, keep up with ur blog.. I will make sure my number 8 plan will work coz myself need a break..And one more thing, although both of us very close in UK, but we never went to travel 2gether rite? Hope this times around we can go travel 2gether