Saturday, October 18, 2008

Don't give empty promise!!!!

I really hate empty promise.....!! Promise will gv people hope....i really dissapointed with the hope that u give me...!! whatever u said and plan will not come out with an action...!!! Everything is juz say only..!! This matter really make me reflect on how many empty promise have u made without any action!!!!!! Sometimes i will think, is that my problem???????? Are that matter is a complex issue? Are I think too easy and silly??? But..that matter is an issue that i had hope for several years a go..till now...it havent been realised and achieved yet...!!! It sound like i am complaining now....but i admit that..i am complaining now..no choice..here is the only place i can complain about this matter...!!!!!! Sigh...no matter how...i want it..i dun care....i wan it 2 be realise next year..as fast as possible....!!!! I felt a bit guilty to say that as it will make me i was not satisfy with what i have now...should i satisfy with what i have..BUT.................argh........argh...my feeling and anger now is not suitable to make any decision yet...!!!!!! HELP me..

1 comment:

SLim But Not Shady... said...

Yes, I am definitely agree with your post title...
But, have you ever discuss this with the person?
Since that's always the best solution :)